Buyers Terms & Conditions
- Eligible bidders must register through the online platform. To enable bidding on the auction bidder accepts terms & conditions of the auction set forth herein.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
- Preview will be available Thursday, March 18th 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. EST.
- FCFBEF is a volunteer organization, who rents a venue to facilitate our annual equipment consignment auction. All proceeds from the auction fund our scholarship program. Therefore, all items must be removed by 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday, March 22nd. In extreme circumstances that you cannot remove equipment by Monday, March 22nd at 5:00 p.m. EST you must call the FCFBEF office to discuss your Items not picked up by March 22, 2021 will be moved to another location. Failure to pick up items at arranged date or by absolute deadline of March 27th will result in FCFBEF disposing of the items at our discretion with no further obligation to the buyer and fees will apply. A $25.00 storage fee per-item/per-day will be charged if the items are not picked up by 5:00 p.m. EST Monday, March 22nd following the auction.
- NO merchandise may be removed until paid in full.
- A 3% buyer’s premium will be added for online buyers. Acceptable forms of payment include Cash, Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, or Company/ Personal Checks must have a Bank Letter of Credit SPECIFYING THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASES GUARANTEED BY THE BANK. POSITIVELY NO EXCEPTIONS. All checks should be made payable to Fayette County Farm Bureau Education Foundation or abbreviated (FCFBEF). There will be a 4% electronic fee on all credit card purchases. Wire transfer fees are $65 for domestic and $75 for international.
- Purchases are subject to Kentucky sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale, please provide a copy of your Resale Certificate upon purchase of item(s).
- The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Fayette County Farm Bureau Education Foundation (FCFBEF) by Monday, March 22nd at 5:00p.m. EST. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of $25 per-day. Buyer also agrees to reimburse FCFBEF for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Loading and unloading of equipment is a courtesy of FCFBEF. This service does not hold FCFBEF liable for injury, or damage to merchandise, in the loading, hauling or unloading of merchandise.
- Kentucky COVID-19 protocols will be observed at all times.
Location: Kentucky Horse Park, 4089 Ironworks Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
$30 Buyback/No Sale Fee Including tractors
$50 buyback fee/No Sale Fee for Trucks & Boats 3% Buyers Premium for Online Buyers
4% electronic fee for credit card purchases
$25 per-day/per-item late fee for pickup
$65 Domestic Wire Transfer, $75 International Wire Transfer
All titles must be in hand at check-in NO EXECPTIONS or item will not be accepted.
Seller Terms & Conditions
Sellers may leave a reserve for each item. If the seller does not set a reserve then the item will sell absolute. Such sales are final. The seller should not protect the item by bidding in the auction. Should any seller buy back an item on auction day said seller shall pay the buyback fee plus the 3% buyer’s premium.
- FCFBEF assumes no responsibility whatsoever as to the condition of the equipment sold. The machinery is sold, as is, where is, with no guarantee of any kind.
- The seller warrants that the equipment consigned to the sale is free of any mortgage or liens of any kind.
- Loading and unloading of equipment is a courtesy of FCFBEF. This service does not hold FCFBEF liable for injury, or damage to merchandise, in the loading, hauling, or unloading of merchandise.
- All items shall be removed from the premises no later than Monday at 5:00 p.m. following the sale. Items not removed from the sale by Monday will be transported to another location and a $25 per item/per day fee will apply. All items not picked up 7 days past the auction will result in FCFBEF disposing of the item at our discretion with no further obligation to the seller and fees will apply (you will be charged for the7 days).
- All items must be paid for by Monday 5 p.m. following the sale, regardless of when they are removed.
- DUE TO THE VIRTUAL BIDDING PLATFORM, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CHECK APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS FORM THE SALE DATE.